Many projects in the world today can’t be executedwithout software and web applications. Without the right programming languages, building these platforms will be difficult. One of the most popular programming languages used by developers is Python, and you can build a career by learning Python.
As a Python developer, you can build and implement projects. This programming language is not just for Python developers alone, it is also used by data scientists, software engineers, app developers, and business analysts.
Why Build a Career in Python Programming Language
Python is easy to learn, use, and implement. It is a versatile programming language. Due to the fact that the business world can’t do without software development and app-based applications, Python jobs are rising in demand.
Here are some of the reasons why you should consider building a career in Python
- Python is used by world-renowned companies including Netflix, Facebook, Google, Lyft and Spotify
- Python is recognized as one of the fastest-growing programming languages and predicted to remain at the top position for years to come
- The programming language is versatile and can be used in many different sectors including business, education, finance, arts, science, software development, and government establishments.
- Python is fast becoming the most popular programming language leaping over Java
- With the immense benefits that Python offers businesses, the demand for programmers and developers who are skilled in Python development is on the rise
- If you’re one of those who think Python skills are just for landing Python developer jobs only, think again. Other job opportunities open for you include data scientist, data analyst, DevOps engineer, and software engineer.
Tips to Get a Good Job as a Python Expert
- Improve your skills to ensure you have a firm grasp on the language. Cover both basic and advanced topics such as runtime stack inspection, bytecode, data models, metaclasses, coroutines, multithreading, etc.
- Learning Python on your own is never enough. To increase your chances of getting a job with a fat salary, take a course, or get relevant certifications. This will give your resume a great boost.
- Stay updated with the latest about Python by following relevant blogs and informative tutorials.
- Make sure you complete Python projects. Whether done independently or as part of the requirements for completing a course, you can only master the language once you’ve completed a project. Not only does this add to your work experience but it boosts your confidence as a programmer.
- Python can be applied to multiple fields and serves a wide range of purposes. With this in mind, it is imperative that you choose an area of specialization. Be it data analysis, web development, or machine learning, knowing what you want to use your Python skills for can help you make the right career decision.
Annual average Programmers and developers with Python skills are among the highest-paid developers, particularly in the field of web development, machine learning, artificial intelligence, and data science. However, the salary range depends on many factors including location, experience, and domain. The average salary for a python developer is $119,588 annually.