What We’re Looking for in Our Free Guest Post
- Articles MUST be original pieces not published on any blogs, websites, or other sources.
- Content must be well written and free of spelling and grammatical errors.
- Written content is between 800 and 1000 words maximum.
- Add at least one relevant photo for the post.
- Posts can be written in the third person perspective.
What You Get Out of Writing for BPORIVER
- Published Work: BPORIVER has thousands of visitors each month who are interested in reading about business, marketing, traveling, tech and other related categories. Publishing your articles on BPORIVER will add credit to your name as an author and to your writing portfolio.
- Sharing with Our Community: BPORIVER strives to create a sense of community with all of our users. Your post – insight, tips, advice and how to guides – will definitely be a source of information and encouragement for other peoples.
- Featured Bio: With each post that you write you will be able to include a short bio (75-word limits) with a link to your preferred social media channels, website, or blog. You will also be able to include a headshot (via email after confirmation) with your bio, which you will submit with any other photos that go along with your post.
What to Expect After Submitting a Pitch
- If your work will be accepted, we will contact you via email to provide requirement details for the article.
- Once we received your draft we will contact you if any changes required in photos and any other details from you for your blog.
We are Currently Accepting Free Guest Posts for Following Categories:
- Work at Home Opportunities