This smart screen recorder for iPhone makes iOS screen capture on your computer fast and easy. It is just amazing!
- Mirror a Screen in HD and Stream Various Content:
- With this iPhone and iPad recorder, you can connect your iPhone or iPad wirelessly to a computer via AirPlay. Upon successful connection, you can display your mobile screen on the computer. Everything happening on your iPhone or iPad will be synced to the computer screen in real time. Enjoy viewing your iPhone or iPad screen in HD without any quality loss! You can also stream video or audio clips on your mobile and project them to your computer. Documents, images, videos, and songs can be synced to your computer with sound instantly.
- Record iPhone or iPad Screen with a Single Click:
- Do you need to capture gameplay, a video call, or anything else on your iPhone or iPad? There is no need to go through complex or inconvenient iPhone recorder apps. Now you can do it easily on your computer screen. Simply click the red Record button on the interface, and the program will start to record anything that happens on your iPhone or iPad screen. Whether you are viewing videos, playing games, checking documents, or having video chats, you can capture everything as saved videos, screenshots, or GIFs.
- Publish and Share Your Screencast as You Like:
- As long as your iOS device and computer are connected to the same network, you can leave the computer and take your iPhone or iPad with you without interrupting your recording. You can return to the computer when the recording is over and save the video clip in the desired format. After that, you are free to upload it to a social network or video site such as YouTube, Facebook, Dropbox, and many more. You can share what happens on your iPhone or iPad screen with your family and friends as you wish.
BPORiver.com may get a commission from these offers.
Software Installation Disclosure: Please note that you will be purchasing the products from the respective Software company. Before downloading the Software, you should understand the End User License Agreement (EULA) or the Terms of Service of the concerned Website.